- Colorado Dental Association (Low-Cost Dental Resources) – Free low-fee clinics in Colorado.
- Dr. Tim Adams Children’s Dentist – Dr. Tim is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist; office is equipped for children with special needs.
- Kids in Need of Dentistry (KIND) – A nonprofit organization that provides high-quality, affordable dental care to children in need throughout Colorado.
- Lonetree Pediatric Dentistry (formerly All Kids Pediatric Dentistry) – Lone Tree Pediatric Dentistry was previously All Kids Pediatric Dentistry owned by Dr. Nancy Grant. One of the many reasons that Dr. Nancy selected Dr. Nick as her replacement is that they both share the same knowledgeable and conservative approach to dental treatment recommendations.
- Children’s Dentistry of Westminster – A leading pediatric dental practice in Westminster, Colorado since 1977.
- Dental Lifeline Network – Serves people with disabilities, the elderly, and people who are medically fragile.
- National Maternal and Child Oral Health Resource Center – A national center serving the maternal and child health community with high-quality oral health technical assistance, training, and resources.
- Patra Watana, DMD Pediatric Dentistry – A pediatric dentist in Greenwood Village who specializes in providing high quality dental care to infants, toddlers, adolescents, and children with special needs.