- Adams County Workforce and Business Center – Classes and free workshops offered to aassist job seekers from all backgrounds with basic tools to gain and sustain long-term employment.
- Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Center – Member of the Coloradoo Department of Labor and Employment’s statewide network of workforce centers. Job seekers will find resources, workshops, one-on-oe employment counseling, and training services.
- Children’s Hospital Colorado Project SEARCH – An employment training program for students with significant disabilities.
- Easterseals Colorado Employment Services – Employment solutions for individuals with disabilities whose functional limitations present substantial barriers to employment.
- School to Work Alliance Program – Employment-related assistance to youth and youth with disabilities who are experiencing mild to moderate barriers to employment.
- My Employment Options – A national Social Security Administration Employment Network for recipients of Social Security disability benefits (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Free help to find suitable employment.
- National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability – A source of information about employment and youth with disabilities.
- United States Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy