Estate Planning and Special Needs Trusts
- The Colorado Fund for People with Disabilities – Supplemental needs trusts, conservatorships, trust advisory services, representative payee.
- MetDESK – MetLife’s Division of Estate Planning for Special Kids.
- Spies, Powers & Robinson, P.C. – Experienced legal representation to parents of children with disabilities.
- M. Kent Olsen – Specializes in estate planning, estate and trust administration, estate and trust litigation, guardianship and conservatorship, advanced medical directives, individuals with disabilities, and elder law.
- Solem, Harris & McKinley, P.C. – Specializes in estate planning and probate, disability and special needs trusts, guardianship and conservatorship, medicaid planning and trusts.
- Steve Brainerd – Specializes in estate planning; has assisted individuals and families with careful, tax-sensitive planning and protection and transfer of their estates.
- Stanton Rosenberg – Specializes in estate planning, tax and probate; has an extensive background in family businesses, wills, trusts, and estates.
- Christopher Scance – Specializes in estate planning for persons with disabilities; has been in practice for more than 25 years.
- Bradley Frigon – Specializes in all aspects of trust and estate matters, including probate, trust administration; will prepare simple and complex wills and trusts, financial power of attorney documents and advanced medical directives.
- Special Needs Alliance – Organization comprised of attorneys committed to helping individuals with disabilities, their families, and professionals. Provide assistance with guardianships/conservatorships, planning for disabilities, and special education issues.
- Steven R. Owens – Specializes in estate planning and helping clients establish a simple will or a trust.
<< Back to list page – Email this Page