- .JFK Partners – Pediatric Diagnostic Assessments, Adult Diagnostic Assessments, School Consultations.
- Children’s Hospital Colorado – Offers comprehensive medical assessments to evaluate a child for specific conditions (e.g., hearing, speech, and learning evaluations).
- Legacy Comprehensive Counseling and Consulting – Evaluations include: Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Learning Disability, ADHD, Mood & Anxiety, Gifted & Talented, Behavioral & Conduct Disorders.
- Casement and Associates (Dr. Shauna Casement) – Dr. Shauna Casement is a clinical psychologist with over twenty years experience specializing is assessments and psychological treatment for adults and children with cognitive and developmental disabilities.
- University of Denver Professional Psychology Clinic (English and Spanish) – The PPC has provided low cost, high quality psychological services to Denver’s community for over 30 years. In addition to psychotherapy services, the clinic also provides psychological assessments and forensic services.
- Robin McEvoy, Ph.D., Developmental Neuropsychology – Evaluations in Developmental Neuropsychology focus on cognitive, academic, and social maturation and the identification of strengths and weaknesses in these areas.
- Tennyson Center for Children – Tennyson Center’s (Community Based Services) CBS program gives hope to families in Denver County by providing in-home therapy and support to children with various mental health diagnoses and behaviors—focused on keeping kids in loving homes and creating environments where they can be safe and thrive.
- Insights Colorado Assessment and Therapy – Insights specializes in diagnostic and therapy services for children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), Asperger’s Syndrome, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, and comorbid anxiety and depression.
<< Back to list page – Email this Page