- Bruce Bernstein – Bruce has 20 years experience as an on-call Special Education Hearing Officer.
- Brad Bittan – Brad takes delinquency appointments in the 2nd JD and provides Education Litigation Support for Office of the Child’s Representative (OCR).
- Children’s Law Center – advocates for Colorado’s abused, neglected, and at-risk children.
- Civil Rights Education and Enforcement Center – CREEC is a nonprofit membership organization whose goal is to ensure that everyone can fully and independently participate in our nation’s civic life without discrimination based on race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Disability Law Colorado – offers legal representation, information and referrals to people with disabilities, older people, and their families.
- Kutz & Bethke LLC – have extensive experience in education and civil rights law — especially, employment and labor law, special education and disability law, and alternative dispute resolution.
- Michael Breeskin (Council for AdvocacyDenver) – attorney for the organization’s Center for Special Education Law.
- Spies, Powers & Robinson [Jack Robinson] – Mr. Robinson has developed a reputation as a strong legal advocate for the rights of children with disabilities. He is a frequent lecturer throughout Colorado on the application and construction of the Individuals With Disabilities Education Act, Section 504 and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
<< Back to list page – Email this Page