Mental Health Resources
- AllHealth Network– provides behavioral health and mental health servicese for all stages of life including outpatient counseling for children and families, adults, and older adults.
- Atlantis Community, Inc. – advocates for all people with disabilities to be a meaningful part of an integrated community of their choice. Offering Advocacy, Information & Referrals, Peer suppot, Independent Living Skills, Transition and Youth Transition supports.
- Aurora Mental Health – treatment, assessment, prevention and early intervention, residential, specialized, vocational, peer support, respite care.
- Colorado Crisis Services – If you don’t know where to begin getting mental health, substance use or emotional concern for yourself or someone you know—start here.
- EMPOWER Colorado – Run by families, EMPOWER Colorado offers support, resources, education and advocacy for families of children who have social/emotional, mental or behavioral challenges.
- The Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health – a family-driven and family-run non-profit organization that provides for the “family voice” in Colorado’s behavioral health care system.
- Life Support Behavioral Institute – mental health providers in Denver, Arapahoe, Jefferson and Douglas Counties. Psychotherapy, Intensisve Outpatient Programs, Home-Based Family Preservation, Developmental Disabilities Program, Psychiatry, DUI Classes/DWI Classes.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) – advocacy, education, and resources for families, individuals, and educators.
- Rocky Mountain Human Services – Single Entry Point for Mental Health supports in Adams / Arapahoe / Denver / Douglas / Elbert
9900 E. Iliff Avenue, Denver, CO 80231 Main Phone: 1-844-790-RMHS (7647).
- Seasonal Affective Disorder – How it can affect kids, and how parents can help
<< Back to list page – Email this Page