- Colorado Parks and Wildlife programs available to people with disabilities – Colorado Parks and Wildlife strives to make sure that everyone can access our special places and activities.
- Exploryst – We envision a world where all people are empowered to go on adventures they never thought possible. To do that, we offer ways to customize your adventure planning by your mobility and disability needs.
- Highlands Ranch Community Association Therapeutic Recreation – HRCA Therapeutic Recreation Programs are intended to enhance the quality of life of individuals with special needs. Programs are facilitated by Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists and/or qualified staff.
- National Sports Center for the Disabled Adaptive Sports – The National Sports Center for the Disabled (NSCD) is one of the largest outdoor therapeutic recreation and adaptive sports agencies in the world, based out of Winter Park Resort and Broncos Stadium at Mile High in Colorado.
- Parker Parks and Recreation Therapeutic Recreation – Parker’s Therapeutic Recreation Program is designed to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities through participation in adapted programming.
- South Suburban Parks and Recreation STAR Program – Programs designed for people with disabilities include: fitness, arts and enrichment, gym games, trips and tours, dance parties, and more.
- Special Olympics Colorado – Special Olympics was founded in 1969 on the belief that people with intellectual disabilities can, with proper instruction and encouragement, learn, enjoy and benefit from participation in individual and team sports.
- Summer Camp Guide – Camps for individuals with I/DD and/or special health care needs.
- Wilderness on Wheels – Provides access to nature for people of all abilities, their family and caregivers – established for over 30 years.
<< Back to list page – Email this Page