- This event has passed.
Understanding The Family Caregiver Program and CDASS
February 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Arc Arapahoe & Douglas Counties invites families considering the Family Caregiver Program or Consumer Directed Attendant Support Services (CDASS) in an Intellectual/Developmental Disability (I/DD) waiver to find out more about their options.
During this workshop you will learn:
• Information about the Family Caregiver Program and Consumer Directed Attendant Support Services (CDASS).
• How the Family Caregiver Program works in the following waivers: Children’s Extensive Support (CES), Elderly Blind and Disabled (EBD), Supported Living Services (SLS), and Home and Community Based Services for Persons with Developmental Disabilities (HCBS-DD).
• How the Family Caregiver Program affects services, roles, responsibilities, rules and regulations.
• How CDASS lets you direct and manage the attendants who provide personal care, homemaker and health supports.
• How CDASS affects services, roles, responsibilities, rules and regulations.
Please RSVP by February 12, 2019