- This event has passed.
Understanding The Family Caregiver Program, IHHS & CDASS
September 26, 2019 @ 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm
The Arc Arapahoe & Douglas Counties invites families who are considering, or would like to learn more about, the Family Caregiver Program, In Home Support Service (IHSS) or Consumer Directed Attendant Support Services (CDASS) delivery options to attend this event.
During this workshop you will learn:
• Information about the Family Caregiver and Consumer Directed Attendant Support Services (CDASS) delivery options.
• How the Family Caregiver delivery option works in the following waivers: Children’s Extensive Support (CES), Elderly Blind and Disabled (EBD), Supported Living Services (SLS), and Home and Community Based Services for Persons with Developmental Disabilities (HCBS-DD).
• How the Family Caregiver delivery option affects services, roles, responsibilities, rules and regulations.
• How CDASS delivery option lets you direct and manage the attendants who provide personal care, homemaker and health supports.
• How CDASS delivery option affects services, roles, responsibilities, rules and regulations.
• How the In Home Support Service (IHSS) option works.
Please RSVP by September 24.
Light dinner, respite/child care will be provided (if requested).
Financial assistance available, contact Luke Wheeland: [email protected]